Welcome to OMG... It's Cupcakes...

Welcome to OMG... It's Cupcakes... Located in Mackay, QLD, Australia...

- The focus at OMG... It's Cupcakes... is to deliver good old-fashioned, home-style cupcakes.
- OMG... It's Cupcakes... are made fresh from scratch using only the freshest ingredients.
- So... Why not add a special touch to your next event with OMG... It's Cupcakes... cupcakes.
- OMG... It's Cupcakes... are unique and can be themed to suit your event, theme or colour scheme.
- All OMG... It's Cupcakes... are topped with a delicious cream cheese icing or an exquisite buttercream ranging in colours from pastels to brights and flavoured to tantalise the tastebuds...
- OMG... It's Cupcakes... can cater for weddings, engagements, kids birthdays, milestone birthdays, christenings, baby showers, meetings, morning teas, just to name a few...
- Presently the OMG... It's Cupcakes... Menu consists of: 'Just for Kids', 'Classic', 'Morish Mud' and 'Bite-Size'.

Please contact Trish to discuss ideas, pricing and availability via email omg.itscupcakes@y7mail.com or phone 0402 437 271.

Check out the OMG... It's Cupcakes... Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/OMG.Its.Cupcakes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thank You Treats for Trishie

Hi Everyone,

I know this is not about cupcakes.... but I just have to share this special story and some pics.

When I make cupcakes orders, I usually have left over cupcakes.  So I ice the leftover cupcakes for my niece and nephews to take to school as a treat.  Their mum's freeze the cupcakes and pop the frozen cupcakes in their lunchbox and by break time they have thawed and they are able to enjoy my delicious cupcakes.

So as a thank you from my nephew Samuel, he decided to make a HUGE batch of Kiss Biscuits for me.  He even iced them with purple icing!!! (my favourite colour)  I have to say they are absolutely DELICIOUS!!

Enjoy the pics.










THANK YOU SAMUEL XO XO

Have a great day!  Regards Trish!!

No comments: